Accounting, wages, taxes, work permits or management consultancy – INVICO is your professional partner in all matters relating to the fiduciary sector.
Our experienced fiduciary experts at INVICO develop customised solutions for your individual requirements in order to comprehensively consider your goals and needs.
Our aim is for you to be able to concentrate fully on your core business while we take care of everything else.
Finance and Accounting
Companies registered in Switzerland are legally obliged to keep accounts and are subject to VAT under certain conditions.
Would you like to be sure that your bookkeeping is done professionally and in accordance with the law?
INVICO is your reliable external partner for the following areas of accounting:
- Accounting according to Swiss Code of Obligations (OR), Swiss GAAP Fer and IFRS
- Financial statements (during the year, at the end of the year, takeover balance sheets, etc.)
- VAT administration (registration, bookkeeping, deletion from the register, special cases)
- Preparation, support, or execution of external audits on behalf of and in the name of the client
- Tax returns
- Tax representation for foreign companies with temporary activities in Switzerland
With our comprehensive tax expertise, we solve tax issues for companies and entrepreneurs as well as for private individuals and provide you with expert advice based on your personal situation.
INVICO’s legal expertise covers all subject areas affecting your business or private situation, but especially corporate, labor and inheritance law.
Tax and legal advice
Starting a new business is an important milestone in your professional and personal life. The incorporation process is straightforward. To ensure a smooth process, it is recommendable to seek the advice of experienced experts at every step. INVICO supports future start-ups with the following services:
- Elaboration of a business plan
- Choice of legal form
- Choice of location
- Preparation of the incorporation documents
- Coordination of the company foundation with the notary’s office
- Opening an account at a bank of your choice
- Registration in the commercial register
- Administration after incorporation
A well-functioning human resource management is the key to a company’s success. It accompanies employees in all phases of their employment, from the moment they join the company to the moment they leave, and thus has an impact not only on employee satisfaction but also on the trustworthiness of their employer.
In order to successfully implement and manage long-term assurance of master data quality as well as flexible workflows and processes, we jointly analyse all areas relevant to your HR administration. In this way we provide you with implementable, functioning solutions that fully meet compliance requirements.
Whether it concerns legal issues in the areas of labor law, contract law, social security law, work permit obligations or (withholding) tax law with salary statements, personnel leasing, collective bargaining agreements, or employee participation programmes – INVICO supports you with expert knowledge, networked thinking, and comprehensive know-how, and takes over your entire HR administration and personnel management or parts of it – effectively and efficiently through smart digital solutions.
INVICO is your competent partner in the field of human resources in the following specialist areas:
- Development of legally compliant employment contracts and employee regulations
- Correct documentation of personnel administration
- Efficient work processes
- Fulfilment of compliance requirements
Other activities in which we can assist you:
- Issuing of employer’s references letters
- Drafting of notices of termination, release and severance agreements
- Modifications of HR and/or Payroll processes
Managing a payroll involves much more than paying out salaries. Professional payroll accounting requires extensive knowledge of labor and social security law as well as know-how in the area of withholding tax.
By outsourcing the payroll to INVICO, you place the entire payroll process in the hands of our specialists. In addition to monthly payrolls and all related activities, they take care of social security tasks, communicate with authorities, and ensure that all legal requirements are met – thanks to our efficient IT infrastructure individually tailored to your needs.
Regardless of whether INVICO is responsible for the entire payroll process or only parts of it, our proven team of specialists ensures that all tasks are completed in a legally compliant, timely and efficient manner.
Our range of payroll services includes:
- Management of digital personnel files and payroll accounting
- Preparation and digital dispatch of monthly payrolls
- Preparation of the monthly withholding tax returns considering any corrections, and invoice check
- Administration of shadow and ANOBAG payrolls
- Registration and deregistration with personal insurance companies
- Notification of accidents and illnesses and control of daily benefits
- Preparation of the annual social security digital declarations
- Preparation and digital dispatch of salary statements
- Preparation of interim earnings and employer’s statements
- Checking of social security accounts and year end reconciliation
Foreign skilled workers are more in demand than ever! To cushion the domestic shortage of skilled workers, many Swiss companies rely on the support of specialists from abroad. Global companies that want to establish themselves in the Swiss market in order to take advantage of its opportunities are also increasing the demand for work permits.
Work assignments of foreign employees, no matter how long, are subject to approval, and the regulations and laws are complex. To make matters worse, requirements and official practices can vary from canton to canton.
INVICO works closely with the cantonal authorities to ensure the success of the approval procedures, especially when special cases are involved.
INVICO specialists take care of the following tasks related to work permits for international workers:
- Initial applications for work permits for foreign professionals EU/EFTA and third party countries (120 days, short-term residence permits (L), residence permits (B), cross-border permits (G)
- Renewal applications EU/EFTA and third-party countries (120 days, short-term residence permits (L), residence permits (B), cross-border permits(G)
- Later admission of family members
- Participation in personnel planning for projects on-site (personnel strategy, legal possibilities)
- Meetings with authorities on behalf of or together with clients
- Business visas
- Special cases (subcontracting from abroad, international personnel leasing, etc.)
INVICO is licensed for international and national personnel leasing.
Do you have a short-term need for qualified employees, but do not have a personnel leasing license yourself? INVICO takes over this task for you and places employees with customers on behalf of the client.
INVICO ensures that the employees are deployed in compliance with the law and takes care of the administration of all social security and tax matters. Due to the many years of experience of our experts, we can guarantee a smooth process for the entire duration of the assignments.
Are profitability, business strategy or market conditions still in line with your expectations? Would you like to supplement your internal know-how in order to implement your expansion plans in the best possible way? Are you looking for an external sparring partner to move your company forward or are you looking for a suitable company successor?
The aim of INVICO management consultancy is to provide you with the best possible support for all your future plans in order to ensure the long-term success and sustainability of your company. To ensure that this succeeds, all measures are tailored to your specific values, ideas and goals.
The INVICO-experts support you in the following specialist areas:
- Organisational and corporate development
- Strategy development, planning and implementation
- Management of change
- Mergers, acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Outsourcing projects
- Support in the preparation or review of business plans
- Succession planning
- Interim management